Lemon Balm is a specialized cold sore lip balm secret that you need to know, here’s a list of ingredient and instructions on how to make the perfect balm to help fight & prevent cold sores.
Once you have come in contact with it, like the other 67% of the world’s population, you will never get rid of the virus completely and what’s even worst is that is take 10-14 days to get rid of, Drastic isn’t is?. Fortunately, dreams do come true for many and there is a way to improve these symptoms.
As you can see, the following recipes are very simple and should be make enough serving for 1-ounce lip balm, which should last you at least one month.
Lemon balm is a powerful anti-bacterial that may help protect against cold sores.
- 1½ ounces Lemon Oil
- ½ ounce beeswax
- Lip balm tins
- Cocoa Butter
- 1 drop Vitamin E
- Start by melting beeswax with a boiler
- Once the beeswax has been melted partially, add the lemon oil and cocoa butter.
- Stir ingredients until they’re blended together smoothly.
- Add a drop of vitamin E oil to the mix.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, put it into a tin.
- Apply whenever your lips feel dry or dehydrated
Suggested Use: Apply lip balm to the desired area. massage firmly to the lip area. 3-4 times daily
About The Author: Hi, I’m Jessica. I’m a Mom of 2 and I love DIY hacks, home decor ideas and non-toxic cleaning tips. I created this website to share my knowledge with a community of like-minded people who love simple, easy and safe ways to keep their home clean and inspiring. I hope you enjoy!